What You Can Expect From Our Virtual Joint Conference
We have invested in a top virtual platform to ensure the industry can connect the best way possible during these unusual times. Sometimes a virtual conference can be confused with a series of webinars when there is so much more to what we will offer. Beyond the traditional webcast education, this virtual Joint conference offers real-time interaction, networking, and peer-to-peer discussions. It allows for business interaction and relationship building and it also brings a wealth of education and content to the industry.
For any questions not answered below, please don't hesitate to contact us.
About the LA-GS/LALA 2020 Virtual Joint Conference
The LA-GS/LALA Virtual Joint Conference will be delivered via two methods (all included in one registration fee):
- The Live Conference: 3 day live and interactive online event October 14-16 that will bring together 200+ senior living professionals to connect, catch-up, and learn from one another.
The Live Conference experience:
- As an attendee, you will enter the virtual conference by way of the Lobby and be able to recognize and greet other attendees throughout the environment and throughout the day.
- The Virtual Auditorium: this space will feature a keynote session and over 15 sessions with live Q&A around operations, workforce, sales & marketing, wellness & clinical, technology, and finance & development.
- Community Rooms: a few interactive initiatives are being developed to create community and connection among specific attendee audience segments in these Community Rooms, with chat-based functionality and a group call-in line.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall: this area will feature the leading sponsors of the event and allow you to connect with them within the environment and set a follow up call/meeting, or download digital assets they have provided (research, case studies, white papers, etc.). In addition, you can click through to the Conference Program and search over 40 industry supplier companies providing a variety of senior living solutions.
- The Networking Lounge: the primary gathering space to meet up with friends or introduce yourself to others.
- Info/Resource Center: a central repository of all the digital assets within the environment, from speaker presentations to white papers, case studies, best practices documents, and research.
Continuing Education Hours
Credit hours earned will be based on the sessions you fully attend.
- Nursing Facility Administrators: We have applied to The Louisiana Board of Examiners of Nursing Facility Administrators (LABENFA) to approve 7.0 Continuing Education Units for this conference
- The National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards: This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 7 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS - Approval #202111013-7-A69292-DL
- ARCP Directors: The Louisiana Assisted Living Association and LeadingAge Gulf States has approved 7.0 Continuing Education Units for this conference. Education sessions in this conference includes, but not limited to: person-centered care; specialty training in the population served; supervisory/ management techniques; and geriatrics. For further specifics, contact LA-GS or LALA.
- ARCP Directors, ARCP Direct Care Staff, and Nursing Facility Administrators must complete attend full session as ell as complete the Session Evaluation form to receive credit for the sessions attended. For ARCP Direct Care staff: §6867. C.2-3 …. Annual training for direct care staff shall address the special needs of individual residents and address areas of weakness as determined by the direct care staff performance reviews. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further details on this matter
Cancellation requests must be made in writing and received at our office no later than September 1, 2020. For cancellation requests above, administrative fee of $50.00 plus any additional charges incurred to us may apply. There will be no refunds after September 1, 2020. However, your substitution (1) is welcome.
Substitutions: Transfer requests must be made in writing and send to Karen Contrenchis or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 1, 2020. Each registrant will have (1) access to recorded sessions and digital content, and available on-demand up to 3 months after the conclusion of the live virtual event.
What to Know About Your New Orleans Registration
Previous New Orleans Registration
We will be transferring all registrations to our rescheduled event/conference - October 14-16, 2020. All existing and new registrations are now final. Substitutions can be made, without a fee, by contacting registration via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 1, 2020. We do not apply any discounts retroactively, without exceptions.
Previous New Orleans Hotel Reservation
If you reserved a room at the Hampton Inn & Suites as a part of our event room block, your hotel reservation for the 2020 LA-GS/LALA Annual Joint Conference should have already been cancelled. No charges will be incurred and there is no additional action required from you to cancel your hotel reservation. Housing is not required for the virtual event and the 2020 hotel reservation site is now closed.
Click HERE for the Attendee Registration Brochure!